Apr 18, 2013 08:00 AM
Apr 19, 2013 06:00 AM
|Where||Pedregal Event Center, San Jose, Costa Rica.|
|Contact Phone||(506) 2202-5687|
|Add event to calendar||
During this fair, different companies from all industrial activities will showcase their products and share the opportunity to do business with other companies, nationally and internationally.
• Industrial companies engaged in: Food and Beverage, Metalworking, Wood Products & Furniture, Non-metallic Mineral Products, Packaging, Textiles, Printing Industry, Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, and other manufacturing industries.
• Suppliers of machinery and equipment, supplies and services for the industry.
• National and international buyers.
• Exhibit Area (stands) and Metalworking Sector Showroom: will have 200 stands where companies can showcase their products to customers and potential buyers. In addition, we will Metalmecánico Showroom, a specially equipped hall for industries of this specific sector can exhibit their machinery in a comfortable and suits your needs.
• Conference Program: to strengthen the four major themes for the Chamber of Industry and for industry in general, we decided to focus our conference program on the following topics: innovation, energy efficiency, and Human Resource Eco-efficiency.
• Center for Creating Business Roundtable and Chains: The business conference aims to enable networking through business agendas between the participating companies and visitors buyers, both local and international. Through the program by creating chains, small and medium enterprises have the opportunity to generate business linkages with large national and transnational entities.